- Setting rules is crucial for your child's well being. Parents can influence their teenager's driving safety.
- One of the most difficult decisions in older age is determining when to part with your car keys. Advancing age brings an onset of conditions that affect the ability to safely remain behind the wheel of a car including loss of vision, hearing, strength, flexibility, and alertness.
- Even a low-speed fall on a bicycle path can cause brain injury.
- If you are one of the estimated 50% of Massachusetts drivers who does not wear a seat belt, these facts are for you.
- Many parents mistakenly believe that once a child is five, a seat belt is sufficient to protect their child.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.