Departmental Promotional Examinations
Exam Date: December 15, 2012
Last Date to Apply: October 9, 2012
Environmental Police Officer C & D exam postings will be going live on September 24th. In order to apply for these exams, you must follow the instructions below. Please note that due to our transition to a new system (MaCS: for more info please see www.mass.gov/hrd/macs), the application process will be much different from years prior. Please also note that the way we collect Education and Experience claims is changing, and more information on that process will be posted in the coming weeks.
To apply for an Environmental Police Officer C and/or D exam:
- Go to http://agency.governmentjobs.com/massachusetts;
- Search for the relevant exam posting, and click to view details;
- A quick way to search is by using Search Criteria, and limiting the search to include only “Law Enforcement” or “Public Safety” postings.
- Each posting will list the exam date (121110), followed by the exam title abbreviation (i.e., EPOC for C rank and EPOD for D rank), followed by a string of numbers and letters indicating eligibility (i.e., 1 Year Promotional). Be sure to find the correct exam before applying! Be careful not to apply to the wrong exam posting!
- Click “Apply” to create an account and apply for the posting!