- The chapter of the Massachusetts General Laws governing the administration of civil service law
- Rules enforced by the Personnel Administrator that establish standards for the implementation of civil service law and supplement Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 31
- Labor service application and appointment process for appointing authorities.
- Task List of essential job functions
- Information on Civil Service law, selection, appointment, promotion and termination processes for prospective employees, current employees and appointing authorities.
- Important Notice for Entry-Level Applicants Who Are or Will Be Turning Age 32 - This notice will inform you of the following local option legislation that was effective November 8, 2000, and its impact on candidates for entry-level public safety positions.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.