Last Updated: May 6, 2015
- Important Notice for Entry-Level Applicants Who Are or Will Be Turning Age 32 - This notice will inform you of the following local option legislation that was effective November 8, 2000, and its impact on candidates for entry-level public safety positions.
- Guide to prepare for the Police Officer Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Certification delegation instructions for entry-level police officer and firefighter for non-consent decree communities. The information contained in this booklet applies to municipal and state departments in which entry level Police Officer and Firefighter appointments are subject to the provisions of Civil Service Law and Rule.
- Processes for appointing authorities to select and appoint entry level police officers subject to the provisions of the NAACP v. Beecher Federal Consent Decree and civil service law and rules.
- Guidelines for the appointment of intermittent and reserve police officers and firefighters subject to civil service law and rules.
- Certification delegation instructions departmental promotional police and fire. The information contained in this booklet applies to municipalities in which Departmental Promotional Police and Fire appointments and promotions are subject to the provisions of Civil Service Law and Rule.
Last Updated: April 27, 2015
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.