How to find a copy of your notice to appear for an examination
- Log into the . You will need to if you have not already created an account in the system.
- Once you have logged into the system, you will be on the HRD Applicant Record Information page.
- Scroll down and select menu option 2, "Scores & Public Safety Promotional & Non-Public Safety Applicant Exam Information".
- This will bring you to the Applicant Record Examination page. Scroll down to the information relating to the upcoming exam.
- Look for the column heading labeled "Exam Status". If your exam status reads Notices Sent, click on that link to view and print a copy of your Notice to Appear.
This information provided by the Human Resources Division.