How to find a copy of your notice to appear for an examination
- Log into the . You will need to if you have not already created an account in the system.
- Once you have logged into the system, you will be on the HRD Applicant Record Information page.
- Scroll down and select menu option 2, "Scores & Public Safety Promotional & Non-Public Safety Applicant Exam Information".
- This will bring you to the Applicant Record Examination page. Scroll down to the information relating to the upcoming exam.
- Look for the column heading labeled "Exam Status". If your exam status reads Notices Sent, click on that link to view and print a copy of your Notice to Appear.
This information provided by the Human Resources Division .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.