- Massachusetts has a rich and exemplary history in promoting maximum levels of independence and inclusion in all aspects of society for people with disabilities.
- For those who need assistive technology or are trying to resolve a problem with their equipment.
- Here you will find information about housing modifications, housing rights, different housing options available to you, and how to weatherize your home.
- Resources to help individuals with disabilities reach independence and full ciommunity participation.
- Find information about hearing ear dogs and guide dogs that can assist those in need.
- Here you will find a listing of tax credits and exemptions available to those with disabilities.
- A good resource for reviewing parking laws, finding appropriate public paratransit, and enrolling in the travel transit program.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.