• Client Assistance Program

    If you have a disability and want to work but are having trouble getting vocational rehabilitation services, or want a lifestyle which is more self-reliant but are having trouble getting independent living services, contact the Client Assistance Program (CAP).
  • Vocational Rehabilitation

    Vocational rehabilitation services are offered by the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
  • Special Education

    The Special Education Planning and Policy Development is part of the Department of Education. It focuses on interagency and special education policy and planning and personnel development. The site provides links to special education information, documents, and resources.
  • Employment

  • Education

  • Worker's Compensation