Directions to State House
Please click on the Directions to the Massachusetts State House for detailed information. We strongly encourage you to take public transportation.
Parking around State House
Below you will find several commercial parking near the State House. Street parking is extremely limited. There is no parking at the State House.
- Boston Common Garage, located between the Boston Common and Public Gardens (best cost & bet to find a space) - 617 954-2098
- Charles Street Parking Garage 144 Charles Street – 617-523-8432
Other Parking Garages in the Area
- Beacon Hill Parking Inc. 70 Brimmer Street – 617-742-6863
- Center Plaza Garage 1 Center Plaza – 617-742-7807
- J & O Parking 150 Canal Street – 617-523-4768
- One Beacon Street Garage 1 Beacon Street – 617-227-7220
- Laz Parking (Saltonstall Building) – 100 Cambridge Street 617-523-0928
- Interpark Center Plaza Garage – 1 Center Plaza 617-742-7807
- Government Center Garage – 50 New Sudbury Street 617-227-0385
- Pi Alley Garage – 275 Washington Street 617-720-2006
- LaGrange Street – 47-55 LaGrange Street 617-542-1549
STATE HOUSE PUBLIC ENTRANCES:
Beacon Street/Hooker Statue Entrance
- This is the main and only entrance to the State House on Beacon Street. It is not wheelchair accessible.
Bowdoin Street Entrance (Wheelchair Accessible)
- Bowdoin Street runs perpendicular to Beacon Street and is to the right as you face the State House.
Ashburton Park Entrance (Wheelchair Accessible)
- The entrance is on Bowdoin Street, beyond the first entrance.