- Health insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, dental insurance & vision insurance
- Implementation instructions and related documents regarding pay and other benefits for State employees called up for active military duty
View/Print pay advice, View/Print W-2, View/Update personal information, View/Update W-4 tax information, View/Add/Update direct deposit (for participating agencies and departments)
- Information on Achievement and Competency Enhancement System (ACES) for Managers; Employee Performance Review System (EPRS) for Non-Managers; and Management Compensation Reform (MCR)
- - Rules governing paid leave and other benefits for managers and confidential employees
- Everything you need to know about retirement in Massachusetts.
- Information on latest TPL program, guidelines and correspondence.
- The Commonwealth's primary educational offering is a tuition remission program available to eligible state employees and their spouses. It provides partial to full remission of tuition for programs and courses taken on the employee's own time at public community colleges, state colleges, and state university campuses.
- Employees and their families are eligible to join the Massachusetts State Employee Credit Union. There is no waiting period for this benefit.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.