- Community Services, Foster Care, Mentoring, and School Volunteer Leave
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees Charitable Campaign(COMECC) is the only charitable giving program authorized for payroll deduction in the state employee workplace.
- A voluntary program for employees who experience an extended illness to recover a portion of their salary.
The Executive Branch Fellowship Programs offer outstanding employees the opportunity to attend the Master in Public Administration programs at Harvard University Kennedy School or Suffolk University Sawyer School. Participating in a fellowship program can be an extremely rewarding experience. Some of our past recipients have taken the time to share their thoughts on what it means to have been selected for this outstanding award.
- This program gives formal recognition to Commonwealth employees who make meaningful contributions, which distinguish them from their peers.
- Change is in the air! As the landscape of our environment continues to change, new skills need to be developed and old skills updated. Low cost courses offered by HRD Training and Learning Development will put you and others on your team in the best position to manage these changes and to achieve sustainable business results.
- The Commonwealth's primary educational offering is a tuition remission program available to eligible state employees and their spouses. It provides partial to full remission of tuition for programs and courses taken on the employee's own time at public community colleges, state colleges, and state university campuses.