- The federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- This is not a general application to apply for employment with the state. It is used when an agency personnel department has requested that a job seeker fill it out when applying for a specific job. - Last Updated : 3/20/2015
- A list of legal holidays and the dates on which they will be observed.
- Code of Conduct for Executive Branch managers, issued on June 30, 1997
Important Notice for TCD Approvers
Timesheets for TCD employees display excessive hours when shifts are partially approved (a shift where the employee has punched in, but not out, for the day). If the punch total for a shift displays excessive hours, the employee will not be paid for that shift. To prevent this, Time Approvers should not partially approve a shift for an employee. If excessive or incorrect hours appear in the Punch Total field, Time Approvers must press submit and reapprove the entire shift. For assistance, contact the Employee Service Center at 617-979-8500.
- Revised Policy and guideline for time and attendance records for state employees (10/23/2012)