- The federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- This is not a general application to apply for employment with the state. It is used when an agency personnel department has requested that a job seeker fill it out when applying for a specific job. - Last Updated : 1/21/2014
- A list of legal holidays and the dates on which they will be observed.
- Code of Conduct for Executive Branch managers, issued on June 30, 1997
Planned System Outage - Sunday, February 2, 2014 3:30AM – 10:30AM
The Employee Self Service application will be unavailable on Sunday, February 2nd, between 3:30am – 10:30am due to a planned maintenance outage. During the outage all online users will be unable to view, update or approve time and attendance; view or update personal information and pay information, including direct deposit. Time Collection Devices (TCDs) will be offline but available to use. Employees who use TCDs to record their time should continue to use the devices.
January 12, 2014 Pay Increase
We are pleased to announce the base salary increase effective January 12, 2014 for eligible employees will be reflected in the January 31 pay advice. Eligible employees include employees in NAGE Units 1, 3 and 6; Alliance/AFSCME Unit 2; Local 888 Unit 2, NEPBA Unit 04A, MCOFU Unit 04, COPS Unit 5, MNA Unit 7, MOSES Unit 9 and IAFF Units IAF and 11. Please direct all questions to you agency Human Resources or Payroll Department.
Excessive Hours Defect Has Been Fixed
The system defect that caused excessive hours to appear in the “Punch Total” field on timesheets for TCD employees has been fixed. Approvers should no longer see inaccurate totals for TCD employees in the “Punch Total” requiring resubmittal and reapproval of a timesheet. If you continue to see errors of this nature or experience any further issues with the Timesheet, please call the MassHR Employee Service Center, or your HR/Payroll office for non-ESC supported agencies.
- Revised Policy and guideline for time and attendance records for state employees (10/23/2012)