- The federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- This is not a general application to apply for employment with the state. It is used when an agency personnel department has requested that a job seeker fill it out when applying for a specific job. - Last Updated : 4/7/2015
- A list of legal holidays and the dates on which they will be observed.
- Code of Conduct for Executive Branch managers, issued on June 30, 1997
Important Information Regarding the HR/CMS Upgrade
HR/CMS will be upgraded on April 27, 2015 to a new version. Pending the upgrade, SSTA will be unavailable Monday, April 20th at 4pm until Monday, April 27th. Employees should not enter time for the pay period of April 19th through May 2nd nor for any future pay periods.
- Approvers will not be able to approve future time that was entered in the old version of HR/CMS, but left unapproved.
- Only core users will have access to approve future time that was entered in the old version of HR/CMS, but left unapproved.
Once the upgrade has been completed, email notification will be sent out when SSTA is available for use. Employees and Approvers should keep track of their time for April 19th through April 25th and may enter it in the system after the email notification is sent. Future time may be entered once the upgraded system is available.
During this period employees that record their time using TCDs should swipe as normal.
Important Notice for TCD Approvers
Timesheets for TCD employees display excessive hours when shifts are partially approved (a shift where the employee has punched in, but not out, for the day). If the punch total for a shift displays excessive hours, the employee will not be paid for that shift. To prevent this, Time Approvers should not partially approve a shift for an employee. If excessive or incorrect hours appear in the Punch Total field, Time Approvers must press submit and reapprove the entire shift. For assistance, contact the Employee Service Center at 617-979-8500.
- Revised Policy and guideline for time and attendance records for state employees (10/23/2012)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.