- The federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- This is not a general application to apply for employment with the state. It is used when an agency personnel department has requested that a job seeker fill it out when applying for a specific job.
- A list of legal holidays and the dates on which they will be observed.
- Code of Conduct for Executive Branch managers, issued on June 30, 1997
SSTA Planned System Outage- Sunday, December 8, 2013 from 7AM – 9AM
The Employee Self Service application will be unavailable on Sunday, December 8th between 7AM – 9AM due to a planned maintenance outage. During the outage all online users will be unable to access the system to view or update time and attendance, personal information, pay information including direct deposit. Time Collection Devices (TCDs) will be online and available. Employees who use TCDs to record their time should continue to use the devices.
- Revised Policy and guideline for time and attendance records for state employees (10/23/2012)