|This job aid describes the procedures for logging in and logging out of the Commonwealth Employment Opportunities (CEO) database. It also describes the various links that can be used to navigate through CEO.|
|Note: To obtain a Username and Password, please fill out the CEO/NIH Request Form .|
|Note: An asterisk indicates a required field..|
|Tip: Unless instructions indicate otherwise, it is only necessary to click once with your mouse when selecting each button, link, checkbox or radio button.|
1. Launch the internet and navigate to the Human Resources Division web page located at the following link: https://jobs.hrd.state.ma.us/recruit-admin/login.do
2. *Username: Type your User Name.
3. * Password: Type your Password.
4 . Click on the Submit button
|Note: If you receive an error message, the Username and Password may be incorrect. Please contact Lisa Pollack in HRD's Organizational Development Group at 617-878-9733 for assistance.|
If you are logged in successfully, you are taken to the Administrative site Home page. On the top bar, you will see Tasks, Jobs, and Logout.
TASKS.The following sub-menus appear under Tasks
1. My Tasks: These are jobs that you have drafted, and jobs requiring approval at your level.
2. Drafted Items: These are jobs that you have drafted.
3. Disapproved Items: These are jobs that have been disapproved by central office, Secretariat, or HRD analyst.
4. Pending Approval: These are jobs that you have drafted that are pending approval.
JOBS. The following sub-menus appear under Jobs.
1. My Jobs: These are all jobs that you have drafted.
2. Agency Jobs Active: These are jobs in your agency/central office/Secretariat in Pending, Approved, Deferred & Published statuses.
3. Agency Jobs Inactive: These are jobs in your agency/central office/Secretariat that have been made inactive, or jobs that have expired.
4. Search Active: Serch by specific criteria for jobs in your agency/central office/Secretariat in Pending, Approved, Defferred & Published statuses.
5. Search Inactive: Serch by specific criteria for jobs in your agency/central office/Secretariat that have been inactive, or jobs that have expired.
|Tip: Please see the Search Job Postings job aid for more detailed information on using Search.|
6. Create Standard Job: Click this button to create a new posting.
1. Logout: Click on the Logout link to exit CEO.
|Note: You have logged out successfully when you are returned to the CEO Login Page.|
Job Seekers Navigation
1. Launch the internet and navigate to the CEO Home Page by typing the following link in your browser's Address/Location field: https://jobs.hrd.state.ma.us
Searching Public Site
1. Click on Jobs to view all current jobs on the CEO web site.
2. A key word search can be completed by entering text into Key Word(s) search box and selecting enter or search button.
3. Search Jobs by Agency, Occupational Group, Management/Non-management, Full-time/part-time and contracted seasonal/ or Region/City/Town: Searches on the public site may also be done by clicking on Functional Title and Date Published.
Last updated: September 23, 2009
This information provided by the Human Resources Division .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.