- The Human Resources Division would like to extend condolences to state employees who have lost family or friends in the tragic Haiti earthquake. Our thoughts are also with state employees who are still trying to locate their missing family members or friends in Haiti.
- Description of Blood Donation Leave allowed under the Mass. State Employees Blood Program (MSEBP).
- A voluntary program for employees who experience an extended illness to recover a portion of their salary.
- Implementation of Chapter 99 of the Acts of 2005. Description of Organ Donor Leave (Last Updated: Dec. 15, 2005)
- Rules governing paid leave and other benefits for managers and confidential employees.
- Community Services, Foster Care, Mentoring, and School Volunteer Leave
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.