The Personal Information Summary is a quick access page, which will allow employees within Employee Self-Service the ability to quickly review and navigate to update their Personal Information.
- Employees of Agencies that utilize the MassHR Employee Service Center should contact the Employee Service Center with personal information related questions by calling 1-855-4HR-SPPT (1-855-447-7778) or for TTY users: (617) 248-0546.
- Employees of Agencies that do not use the Employee Service Center should contact their Agency Human Resources or Payroll Department with personal information related questions.
- To learn more about JAWS Table Navigation, press Insert + F1 while in the Table.
- When navigating a Links List, you may press the HOME key to go to the top of the list, then use the link’s first letter to move to a particular link and press ENTER.
- You will be able to access and return to the Personal Information Folder Link, through the Insert + F7 to access the Links List menu and the subsequent pages below.
- Press Insert + F5 to pull up the Forms List Dialogue box in order to verify and review any information you entered in any editable fields.
Personal Information Summary:
Step 1. Log into Employee Self-Service using your User ID (employee id) and password. Press Insert + F5 to pull up the Forms List Dialogue box. Press the letter U to ensure that the User ID field is highlighted (should be first on the list), hit enter to place your cursor in the User ID field. Type your User ID into the field and press Tab to land in the Password Edit field and type in your Password. Press Tab again to put focus on the Sign In Button and press ENTER. This displays the Employee Self-Service Home page.
Step 2. Press Insert + F7 to access the Links List and press the letter S until you hear SELF SERVICE FOLDER link and press Enter. You will arrive on the Self Service menu page.
Step 3. Press Insert + F7 to access the Links List and press the letter P until you hear the PERSONAL INFORMATION FOLDER link to access your Personal Information page and press Enter. You will arrive on the Personal Information menu page.
Step 4. Press Insert + F7 to access the Links List and press the letter P until you hear the PERSONAL INFORMATION SUMMARY link and press ENTER. This displays the PERSONAL INFORMATION SUMMARY PAGE. Once within PERSONAL INFORMATION SUMMARY page, you are presented with options in multiple tables.
Step 5. Press the letter T until you hear the Table that you wish to navigate to. Use the UP and DOWN Arrows to navigate within a specific table. The tables you can review and update are the following:
Displays the Home and Mailing Addresses for review and allows quick access via the CHANGE HOME/MAILING ADDRESSES BUTTON to update the information present. Please Note: The Home Address is used when the annual W-2 mailings are sent out.
- In order to update your Addresses, press the letter B until your hear the CHANGE HOME/MAILING ADDRESSES BUTTON and press Enter.
Displays the Phone Numbers for review and allows quick access via the CHANGE PHONE NUMBERS BUTTON to update the information present.
- In order to update your Phone Numbers, press the letter B until your hear the CHANGE PHONE NUMBERS BUTTON and press Enter.
Displays the Emergency Contacts for review and allows quick access via the CHANGE EMERGENCY CONTACTS BUTTON to update the information present.
- In order to update your Emergency Contacts, press the letter B until your hear the CHANGE EMERGENCY CONTACTS BUTTON and press Enter.
Displays the Ethnic Groups for review and allows quick access via the CHANGE ETHNIC GROUPS BUTTON to update the information present.
- In order to update your Ethnic Groups, press the letter B until your hear the CHANGE ETHNIC GROUPS BUTTON and press Enter.
Note: For more detailed information on how to edit/change/delete any of the above Personal Information, please refer to the following Job Aids on the Employee Self-Service Online learning and Support Tools Website:
Employee Self-Service: Personal Information Job Aid for JAWS Users (For Home/Mailing, Phone Numbers, and Emergency Contacts)
Employee Self-Service: Ethnic Group Job Aid for JAWS Users (For Ethnic Groups)
The PERSONAL INFORMATION SUMMARY page will also display additional information in tables that are available for review only. You will be unable to update this information within Employee Self Service. In order to update Personal Information that is view only, please contact the MassHR Employee Service Center or your Agency Human Resources or Payroll Department.
Press the letter T until you hear the Email Addresses Table. Use the DOWN Arrow to review the information within the table.
Email Addresses: Displays the present Email Addresses within HR/CMS. Note: This is a separate email address than the Employee Self Service email. To update your Employee Self Service Email, proceed to the My System Profile Link and follow the steps outlined in the Employee Self-Service: Password and Profile Setup Job Aid for JAWS Users.
Press the letter H to quickly navigate until you hear theMarital Status Header. Use the DOWN Arrow to review the information below the Header.
Marital Status: Displays the Martial Status of the Employee. Note: This is not the same status that is used on the W-4/M-4 tax filings.
Press the letter H to quickly navigate again until you hear the Employee Information Header. Use the DOWN Arrow to review the information below the Header.
Employee Information: Contains the following employee information for review only:
• Date of Birth
• Social Security Number (masked for security reasons)
• Date Entitled to Medicare
• Military Status
• Original Start Date
• Highest Education Level
Last Updated: December 10, 2013
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.