Managers in state government are accountable for achieving their agency's core mission and critical goals. Yet, today's economic climate and increasingly scarce resources challenge your success.
The Commonwealth Management Certificate Program (CMCP) offers you the opportunity to develop and enhance the skills needed to achieve your goals and lead your staff to success now and into the future.
|BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE PROGRAM|
- Opportunity to engage in dialogue and reflect on leadership and management principles that enable you to improve your everyday management practices
- Network with colleagues across agencies/ secretariats to share best practices
- Apply the learning to create solutions to your own agency's challenges
- Maximize your effectiveness in developing and managing high performance teams
|COURSE OF STUDY|
The program consists of seven one day classes to be completed over a seven month period. Classes will be offered at locations across the Commonwealth.
The curriculum has been designed to build skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Strategic Leadership
- Problem Solving
- Team Leadership and Collaboration
- Role Expertise
- Inter- and Intra-Organizational Relationship Building
- Creating a Learning Environment
- Organizational Responsibility
Join our mail list. To join the MassHR-CMCP mailing list and receive email updates about the program, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, please send a blank email to email@example.com .