- Regular time is defined as hours worked.
- If applicable, shift differential and weekend differential will be calculated automatically based on your work schedule.
- You can report time up to 42 days in advance by clicking on the NEXT WEEK link located above your timesheet and reporting leave in the appropriate time period.
- You can adjust time up to 15 days in the past by clicking the PREVIOUS WEEK link located above your timesheet and reporting leave in the appropriate time period. This is referred to as a PRIOR PAY PERIOD ADJUSTMENT.
- The deadline for time reporting is each Thursday at 5:00PM.
- If your Agency is supported by the MassHR Employee Service Center (ESC), contact the ESC for assistance with reporting regular time. If your Agency is not supported by the ESC, please contact your Agency Human Resources/Payroll Department.
Reporting Regular Time
Log in to Employee Self-Service with your user ID (employee ID) and password.
From the Employee Self-Service homepage, click on the TIMESHEET link located in the QUICK LINKS menu box.
|3.||Review your pre-populated schedule for each day of the week. Adjust your IN, MEAL OUT, MEAL IN, and OUT times as necessary. If you are an employee without a work schedule displayed on your timesheet, you will need to manually enter in your time for each day.|
If your timesheet is accurate, click on the SUBMIT button.
|5.||The SUBMIT CONFIRMATION page will display. By clicking the OK button on this page, you are certifying your attendance record.|
|6.||Review your REPORTED HOURS and SCHEDULED HOURS information above your timesheet. If your reported hours are less than your scheduled hours, please review your timesheet for accuracy.|
Review the REPORTED HOURS SUMMARY table for accuracy.
|8.||Review the STATUS column in the REPORTED TIME STATUS table. Notice that the value in the status column is now NEEDS APPROVAL. After your manager/supervisor reviews and approves the time you submitted, the status will change to APPROVED.|
Click on the SIGN OUT link to log out of Employee Self-Service.
Last Updated: April 25, 2015
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.