MassHR is a collaborative effort aimed at delivering HR services more efficiently using self-service technologies, shared services, and facilitating workforce effectiveness through training, learning and development programs.
MassHR products and services include:
- Employee Self-Service
- Time and Attendance
- Paycheck Management
- Employee Profile Management
- MassHR Employee Service Center
- MassHR Workforce Enhancement Program
Between 2008 and 2010, three independent studies of the Commonwealth’s Human Resources function were conducted, by Gartner, the Hackett Group and Accenture.
- HR functions are labor intensive, with a heavy reliance on manual transactions
- The allocation of resources to high-volume transaction are significantly higher than the industry standard
- Business processes are inconsistent across the Executive Branch and fail to make use of technology and automation
- Resources to strategic and workforce enhancement functions that support a high performing workforce are not adequately allocated
On January 26, 2010, Governor Patrick issued Executive Order 517 and charged the Executive Department HR community with implementing a plan to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of human resource service delivery. Our partnership is called MassHR.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.