- Information on the types of administrative appeals, how to file an appeal, the rules of procedure for your hearing and more.
- Information about how to file your Civil Service appeal, the fees involved, what to expect during the hearing process and more.
- Information and instructions for residents seeking to appeal decisions related to their real estate tax assessment or specific state taxes and excises.
The Bureau of Special Education Appeals ("BSEA") conducts mediations, advisory opinions and hearings to resolve disputes among parents, school districts, private schools and state agencies concerning eligibility, evaluation, placement, individualized education programs (IEPs), special education services and procedural protections for students with disabilities.
- Contains preliminary and final decisions on appeals heard by the Civil Service Commission (CSC), the Division of Administrative Law Appeals (DALA), and other independent and quasi-independent agencies.
- These entities are responsible for providing an impartial venue for individuals who wish to appeal the decisions of certain state or municipal agencies.