801 CMR 1.00 governs the conduct of formal Adjudicatory Proceedings of all Commonwealth agencies governed by M.G.L. c. 30A.
801 CMR 1.00 shall be construed to secure a just and speedy determination of every proceeding.
Refer to all definitions included in M.G.L. c 30A. In addition, the following words when used in 801 CMR 1.01 shall have the following meanings:
- Authorized Representative: An attorney, legal guardian or other person authorized by a Party to represent him in an Adjudicatory Proceeding.
- Electronic Medium: Any device used to transmit information electronically, including but not limited to facsimile and e-mail.
- Hand Delivery: Delivery by any method other than pre-paid U.S. mail, including but not limited to private mail services.
- Petitioner: The Party or Agency who initiates an Adjudicatory Proceeding.
- Presiding Officer: The individual(s) authorized by law or designated by the Agency to conduct an Adjudicatory Proceeding.
- Respondent: The Party or Agency who must answer in an Adjudicatory Proceeding.
This information was last updated on 12/22/2008.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.