- Information about how to file your appeal, the fees associated with filing appeals and certain required documents that need to be submitted in order for your appeal to be processed.
- This section of the Code of Mass Regulations describes the formal and informal appeal process for state administrative agencies bound by the mandate of M.G.L. c. 30A.
- Information about what to expect after you submit your appeal to the Civil Service Commission.
- Information about what will happen on the day of your scheduled hearing.
Appealing the DecisionYou may file a motion for reconsideration within ten (10) days of receipt of a Commission order or decision. Any party aggrieved by a final decision or order may initiate proceedings for judicial review under section 14 of Chapter 30(a) in the Superior Court within thirty (30) days after receipt of the decision.
- This is where you will find a weekly schedule for hearings that will be before the Civil Service Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.