- Information about how to file your appeal, the fees associated with filing appeals and certain required documents that need to be submitted in order for your appeal to be processed.
- This section of the Code of Mass Regulations describes the formal and informal appeal process for state administrative agencies bound by the mandate of M.G.L. c. 30A.
- Information about what to expect after you submit your appeal to the Civil Service Commission.
- Information about what will happen on the day of your scheduled hearing.
Appealing the DecisionYou may file a motion for reconsideration within ten (10) days of receipt of a Commission order or decision. Any party aggrieved by a final decision or order may initiate proceedings for judicial review under section 14 of Chapter 30(a) in the Superior Court within thirty (30) days after receipt of the decision.
- This is where you will find a weekly schedule for hearings that will be before the Civil Service Commission.