- Includes information about filling your appeal.
- Information about the cost to file your Civil Service appeal and how to qualifty for a fee waiver.
- Forms you will need to file your appeal with the Civil Service Commission.
- List of documents that must be included when filing a classification appeal with the Civil Service Commission.
- Amendment passed by the Civil Service Commission that set the statute of limitations on bypass appeals to 60 days.
- Information Regarding Subpoenas.
- Outlines the Civil Service Commission's policies regarding regarding filing fees, continuances, and DALA hearings; and to indicate that certain Commission decisions will be published online.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.