In all reclassification cases, here is a list of the documents that should be submitted by the parties:
- Copy of Interview Guide
- Current Form 30 for job title presently in
- Form 30 for position the Appellant is seeking reclassification
- Job specifications for job seeking
- Appellant's EPRS Form (Employees Performance Review System) for the period in question
- Copy of Appellant's letter of appeal to the agency
- Copy of letter from the Agency to Appellant regarding audit interview
- Copy of letter of denial
- Copy of letter of appeal to the Human Resources Division (HRD)
- Copy of letter of denial from the Human Resources Division (HRD)
- Letter of Appeal to the Civil Service Commission
This information is provided by the Civil Service Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.