- Cases involving rights of beneficiaries and survivors.
- Cases involving claims to creditable service by persons other than teachers.
- Cases involving teachers' claims to creditable service.
- Cases involving disability retirement benefits.
- Cases involving forfeitures and offsets to pension benefits resulting from member misconduct.
- Cases involving claims to Group classifications defined in M.G.L. c. 32, s. 3(2)(g).
- Cases involving jurisdiction to hear appeals.
- Cases involving rights affecting membership in a public employee retirement system.
- Cases involving restrictions on post-retirement employment and earnings.
- Cases relating to the definition of regular compensation under public retirement laws.
- Cases involving superannuation and termination retirement benefits.
- Cases addressing appeal procedures and time limits for enforcement of claims.
- Cases involving matters not otherwise categorized.
- Decisions of the Contributory Retirement Appeal Board in alphabetical order.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.