Contractor: J.C. Cannistraro, LLC
Estimated Substantial Completion:
Hogan - January 2013
Wrentham - February 2013
Project Estimated Savings:
Hogan: $1,081,890 annual savings
670,949 gallons oil
1,025,465 electricity CO2 Reduction
Wrentham: $1,374,662 annual savings
766,267 gallons oil
5,864,580 electricity CO2 Reduction
This project involves central power plant upgrades and other energy related conservation measures.
- Power plant decentralization
- Retrofit or replace lighting fixtures
- Install lighting controls
- Install/upgrade and Retro-commission Energy Management System
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
- Upgrade Air Handling Units Constant Volume to Variable Air Volume
- Install weather stripping
- Install motors and variable frequency drives
- Install automatic pool cover
- U.S. Dept. of Energy Better Buildings Challenge Showcase Project
See the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs press release on the improvements celebrated at these sites >> Patrick Administration Celebrates Energy Efficiency Improvements to Sites in Danvers, Wrentham
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.