Contractor: BG Mechanical
Substantial Completion: Summer 2012
Project Estimated Savings: $267,084, 9,917 kwh
At North Shore Community College, Lynn and Danvers campuses an energy and water conservation measures design/build project is complete.
- Lamps, Ballasts and Fixtures Replacement
- Occupancy Sensors
- High Efficiency Motors
- Electronic Control Systems
- Lavatory Water Conservation Devices
- Chiller Replacement
- Cooling Tower Replacement and Upgrades
- Air System Improvements
- New Rooftop Heating/Cooling units
- Piping Improvements
- Cooling Tower Sewer Abatement
- CO2 Sensors
- Kitchen Hood Controls
- Electric to Gas Heat Conversion
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.