Contractor: Enterprise Equipment Company, Inc
Estimate Cost: $5,900,000
Estimated Substantial Completion: Summer 2013
Anticipated Annual Savings: • Energy/Water Cost Savings: $350,000, Reduce electricity consumption on campus by some 3.2 million kWh per year, or 41% of total campus electric consumption.
Comprehensive energy performance contract to include lighting, energy management systems, and water conservation.
- Lighting upgrades and Controls
- Door weatherization
- Vending machine controls
- Programmable thermostats
- Domestic hot water system improvements
- Water conservation
- Electric to gas heat conversion
- Replacement of a hot water boiler
- Energy management systems
- Real-Time Metering