Estimated Substantial Completion: Phase 1: March 2013, Phase II: May 2013
Project Estimated Savings:
$2,921,323 annual savings
18,333,137 kwh and 232,796 therms saved
This project is a comprehensive energy and water saving performance contract that is expected to include, among other measures, the installation of central building management controls, lighting and water upgrades, and a combined heat and power system at the central heating plant.
- Comprehensive lighting and lighting controls retrofit
- Re-commission and expand existing BMS controls
- Ad central BMS controls
- HVAC replacements and upgrades
- Energy conservation education campaign
- Water conservation retrofits
- Reduce ground water leakage in sewer lines
- Cogeneration systems
- LED Exterior Area Lighting
- Building weatherization
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.