Construction Manager: Barr and Barr, Inc.
Project Type: CM at Risk
Project Cost: $31 Million
Gross Square Feet: 96,000
Substantial Completion Date: March 2011
This is the last phase of a multi year project and consists of a complete renovation and an addition to the Core Section of the Main Building at Greenfield Community College. The 16,000 SF addition houses a cafeteria and an expanded library and provides a new accessible main entrance to the college. The renovated core includes a one-stop enrollment center, a multicultural center, a cafeteria and a library/learning commons, and administrative spaces.
- Construction of a new barrier free main entrance
- Overall building circulation is improved between all wings with the addition of connector corridors.
- The Core building envelope is upgraded with new windows, insulation, and roofing.
- The electric heating system which serves the North Wing is replaced with a hydronic system.
- A new geothermal system supplements the existing campus system.
- Integrated building systems
- LEED Gold
Addition with new entry
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.