Designer: Goody, Clancy & Associates
Contractor: Fontaine Brothers
Project Type: Design/Bid/Build
Project Cost: $15 Million
Gross Square Feet: 55,000
Completion Date: February 2006
The Kittredge Center for Business and Technology features the following:
- New five-story, 55,000 sq. ft. brick and glass building
- Comprises the Business Division, Center for Business and Professional Development, Career Planning and Placement Center
- High speed internet connections
- Nine (9) classrooms for workforce training
- 4,000 sq. ft. of conference and seminar space
- Ten (10) computer labs and classrooms with "smart" technology
- Environmentally friendly "green" roof to absorb rain and runoff, decrease air pollution, and create wildlife habitat
- Site work including grading, utility hookups, walkways, paving, storm water retention tank and system, landscaping, and new bridge
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.