Construction Manager: Walsh Brothers, Inc.
Project Type: CM at Risk
Project Cost: $34,418,000
Gross Square Feet: 58,700
Substantial Completion Date: September 2011
The new Allied Health Building located on the Danvers campus of North Shore Community College is now complete. The building consists of three stories containing five general academic instruction spaces along with student and administrative support services. Nursing, physical and occupational therapy, radiology, respiratory and surgical care, and animal sciences along with the appropriate laboratory space are included.
- Lead lined X-ray equipment room
- Special acoustical treatments
- Geothermal heating and cooling system
- Roof mounted photovoltaics
- High efficiency mechanical and electrical systems
- LEED Gold certification and Zero Net Energy building
Photovoltaic Panels on roof
New Allied Health Building rendering