Project Features: $7.4 MILLION SALE
Mixed-use development to include: 112 high-end residential units, café, exhibit hall/ community space and restoration of three National Register Landmark buildings.
- Developer community benefits total $2,900,000.
- Additional $1,200,000 contribution to create Preservation Trust Entity to operate and maintain exhibit hall.
- Restoration of historic Olmsted Brothers landscape and creation of a revitalized urban park.
- Generation of approximately 200 construction jobs.
- Development provides over $60,000,000 to the City of Boston's tax base