Reasons for Rejection of Applicants
The following list which would result in a Board determination that the application missing the following information will be considered ineligible for further review and the applicant is ineligible for selection either as a result of violation of provisions of law, provisions of Executive Order or rules properly established by the Board would include:
1. Application not signed by a Principal of the firm.
2. Applicant firm is not a designer as defined in Chapter 7C.
3. Applicant firm is not of the type (i.e. A, A/E, E) requested in the advertisement.
4. The P.I.C. of the prime applicant does not meet the requirements of the advertisement.
5. Failure to include resume of one or more of personnel listed on the organizational chart or otherwise required.
6. Application does not include both MBE and WBE.
7. MBE and/or WBE goals are met with non-requested prime or sub-consultants.
8. Ownership requirements as defined by Chapter 7C not fulfilled.
9. Application does not include all requested sub-consultants.
10. All sub-consultants must be registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts when such registration is available.
11. Section #12 of the application is not answered with “Yes” or “No”.
12. No Master File Brochure on file.
13. Failure to supply sub-consultant acknowledgment form.
May 2014 - DSB Application Update – Section 7 - Resume
Brief Resume of ONLY those Prime Applicant and Sub-Consultant personnel requested in the Advertisement. Include Resumes of Project Managers. Resumes should be consistent with the persons listed on the Organizational Chart in Question # 6. Additional sheets should be provided only as required for the number of Key Personnel requested in the Advertisement and they must be in the format provided. By including a Firm as a Sub-Consultant, the Prime Applicant certifies that the listed Firm has agreed to work on this Project, should the team be selected.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.