- For all bidding inquiries, please call the Bid Room at (617) 727-4003 during our regular business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. For more information on all our Construction Opportunities, search for DCAMM at Commonwealth Procurement Access & Solicitation System at www.commbuys.com/bso/
- Find out more about Energy Conservation Procurement with the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM).
- Open solicitations with the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) Office of Leasing and State Office Planning.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, through the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance, provides an ongoing program which makes selected sites available for lease for communications infrastructure. These sites may provide excellent opportunities to improve the reliability of telecommunications networks across the state.
- Engineers and architects are advised that the following Designer Selection Board (DSB) listings are now available:
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.