CommPass Transitions to COMMBUYS on March 24, 2014
On MARCH 24, 2014 COMMBUYS will replace Comm-PASS as the Commonwealth's new electronic procurement system. Find guidance on the transition to COMMBUYS.
For all bidding inquiries, please call the Bid Room at (617) 727-4003 during our regular business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. For more information on all our Construction Opportunities, search for DCAMM at Commonwealth Procurement Access & Solicitation System at www.comm-pass.com.
Please note, effective 3/24/14 COMMBUYS, the Commonwealth's new electronic procurement system will replace Comm-PASS. Check COMMBUYS Information Page, for additional details on this transition.
- Find out more about Energy Conservation Procurement with the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM).
- Open solicitations with the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) Office of Leasing and State Office Planning.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, through the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance, provides an ongoing program which makes selected sites available for lease for communications infrastructure. These sites may provide excellent opportunities to improve the reliability of telecommunications networks across the state.
- Learn more about current and completed state-owned real estate property transactions.
- Request for Proposals For Real Estate Services.
- Engineers and architects are advised that the following Designer Selection Board (DSB) listings are now available: