View information and photos from MAFMA Fall meeting.
- The Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance's (DCAMM's) Office of Facilities Management and Maintenance, Massachusetts Facilities Management Association (MAFMA) coordinates training opportunities for facilities personnel throughout the Commonwealth.
- A program to assist in the repair and maintenance of state facilities. The Tool Barn lends out a variety of tools and equipment to agencies based on the program guidelines.
- A collection of O & M manuals and facility related information collected as useful reference material. They are public documents and may be adapted to your unique needs. Please forward links for other related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for addition to this list.
- MAFMA has compiled the following list of links on topics relevant to facilities operations and maintenance. Please forward other suggested links to email@example.com for addition to this list.
- The Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) Office of Facilities Management and Maintenance (OFMM) has developed a referral service for procurement specifications to aid Massachusetts State Facilities Professionals with building maintenance service activities.
- A guideline to aid State Facilities Managers in conducting an in-house Study for projects with an estimated construction ≥ $100,000