Phone: (617) 727-1100 x35532
The Great Hall is a large spacious room with the ability to be configured for any event. The glass ceiling provides wonderful natural light during the day and a spectacular view of the evening sky. Evening events have the luxury of dramatic lighting to enhance the look and feel of an event. The Great Hall walls are decorated with flags from the communities of Massachusetts. The Great Hall has Italian marble floors and boasts of Italian marble wainscoting with exposed yellow brick. The Great Hall also has a fully functional catering kitchen available.
- Two hundred forty Seated Guests
- Four hundred Standing Guests
The open floor plan of the Grand Staircase is a lovely backdrop of any event.
- One hundred Seated Guests
- Two hundred Standing Guests
Built largely of Pavonazzo marble and so named because of an Army War Nurse sculptured in 1914 by Bela Pratt.
- Fifty Seated Guests
- One hundred Standing Guests
- Six hundred Seated Guests
- Standing Room Not Available