The information provided on this page will inform occupants of important building procedures, services, and policies, and provide an orientation to the building and community.
- Mass Department of Transportation
- Mass Bay Transportation Authority
- Mass Office of Tourism and Travel
- Central Transportation Planning Staff
- Executive Office of Public Safety
- MASS RIDES
- Office of Consumer Affairs
- Transportation Child Care Center
The Division of Capitol Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) oversees the State Transportation Building’s facility services including, including:
- Mechanical maintenance
- Emergency response and life safety systems
If you have any questions, please contact DCAMM Building Operations at (617) 973-7200 located in the DCAMM Management Office, Suite 2600.
NOTE: Normal business hours of operation for the State Transportation Building are 8:30 am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
As policies and procedures change or are revised, the Occupant Handbook file size 1MB will be updated to reflect these change.