Directions to the State Transportation Building
State Transportation Building
10 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
From the North:
• Take 93 South to the Leverett Connector (immediately before the Lower Deck).
• Follow all the way into Leverett Circle, and get onto Storrow Drive West.
• Pass the government center exit on the left, and take the 2nd exit (Copley Square), which will also be on the left side.
• Get in the left lane, and at the lights, take a left onto Beacon Street.
• Take an immediate right onto Arlington Street.
• Follow Arlington past the Public Garden and crossing Boylston and St. James Streets.
• After passing the Boston Park Plaza Hotel on the left, take a left onto Stuart Street.
• The Motor Mart garage will be on the left and the Radisson garage will be on the right.
• The State Transportation Building is located at the intersection of Stuart and Charles Streets.
From the South:
• Take 93 North to the South Station exit (20).
• Bear left and follow the frontage road towards South Station.
• The frontage road ends at Kneeland Street, and a prominent sign says to go left to Chinatown. Turn left and follow Kneeland Street (which becomes Stuart Street after a few blocks)
• Within a mile of South Station, the State Transportation Building will be on your right.
• After a mandatory right turn, the entrance to the garage is the first driveway on the right.
From the West:
• Take the Mass Pike (90) East to the Prudential Center/Copley Square exit (#22); follow tunnel signs (right lane) to Copley Square.
• Continue straight through six lights down Stuart Street.
• At this point you will be in front of the State Transportation Building.
• After turning left onto Charles Street South the entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
By Public Transit:
GREEN LINE: Get off at Boylston Station. Walk south on Tremont Street one block toward the Wang Center. Turn right on Stuart Street. Walk half a block. The Transportation Building in on the right.
BLUE LINE: Get off at Government Center Station. From there take the Green Line inbound. Follow the Green Line directions above.
RED LINE: Get off at Park Street Station. From there take the Green Line to Boylston Station. Follow the Green Line directions above.
ORANGE LINE & SILVER LINES: Get off at Chinatown Station. Walk towards Tremont Street. Turn left on Tremont Street. Walk one block toward Wang Center. Turn right on Stuart Street. Walk half a block. The Transportation Building is on the right.
MBTA Bus 43 stops at the Charles Street entrance to the Transportation Building.
MBTA Bus 55 stops at the Stuart Street entrance to the Transportation Building.