Within this guideline are step by step instructions an Awarding Authority can follow to procure building maintenance and repair projects costing up to $100,000. The Awarding Authority using this guideline is responsible for developing its own scope of work, identifying the unique needs of its facilities and following the current requirements related to the procurement and work to be performed.
Click below for the guideline and other relevant documents:
- Guidelines for the procurement of building maintenance and repair projects up to $100,000
- Instructions to Bidders, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000
- Form for General Bid, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000
- Owner/Contractor Agreement, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000 file size 1MB
- General Conditions, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000
We hope you find this guideline helpful and please contact the Office of Facilities Maintenance with any questions or comments.
This information is provided by the Division of Capital Asset Management .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.