The Division of Capital Asset Management's (DCAM) Office of Facilities Maintenance MAFMA Contracts Committee developed this guideline document to assist Massachusetts State Facilities in the procurement of maintenance or repair projects.
Within this guideline are step by step instructions an Awarding Authority can follow to procure building maintenance and repair projects costing up to $100,000. The Awarding Authority using this guideline is responsible for developing its own scope of work, identifying the unique needs of its facilities and following the current requirements related to the procurement and work to be performed.
Click below for the guideline and other relevant documents:
- Guidelines for the procurement of building maintenance and repair projects up to $100,000
- Instructions to Bidders, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000
- Form for General Bid, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000
- Owner/Contractor Agreement, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000 file size 1MB
- General Conditions, Maintenance and Repair projects up to $100,000
We hope you find this guideline helpful and please contact the Office of Facilities Maintenance with any questions or comments.