Contractor: Constellation Energy
Project Cost: $3,608,839
Project Estimated Savings: $441,791 annual savings
Completed: December 2009
Comprehensive energy and water saving performance contract providing, among other measures, lighting and lighting control retrofits, central building energy management systems, boiler controls, and a roof-top photovoltaic system. This project was named Best in New England by the Association of Energy Engineers.
- Retrofit Lighting and Install Lighting Controls
- Install Energy Efficient Motors
- EMS Upgrades
- Water Conservation Measures
- Install Insulating Blankets
- Install Vending Machine Controls
- Install Window Film
- Boiler Improvements
- Install Power Factor Correction
- Install Photovoltaics (86 kW)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.