DCAMM is partnering with UMass Boston and the UMass Building Authority on future construction projects as part of the ten year campus expansion. This site will include additional information on new projects as they enter the design and construction phases.
- Integrated Science Complex
- Utilities Relocation and Road Realignment
- Existing Building Renovations
- New General Academic Building #1
- Substructure and Science Center Demolition
- New campus internal circulation system
- New ground level entrances and facades
- Campus Landscaping- Central Quad
- New Residences (1,000 beds)
- New Parking Garage
- New General Academic Building #2
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
UMass Boston rendering
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.