1 Ashburton Place, 15th floor
Boston, MA 02108
From the South:
- Take I 93 North to North Station/Causeway Street exit
- Take left at bottom of ramp onto Causeway Street
- Take a left at first set of lights onto Canal Street
- At end of Canal Street take a right onto New Chardon
- At the lights take a right on Cambridge Street
- First left onto Somerset Street
- Right on Ashburton Place
- Commuter Rail to South Station, then change to the Red Line
- Red line or Green line to Park Street Station
- Walk through Boston Common towards the State House
- Take a right in front of State House on Beacon Street
- First left onto Bowdoin Street
- Bowdoin Street intersects with Ashburton Place at the top of the hill
From the North:
- Take I 93 South to New Chardon Street exit
- Take left onto Cambridge Street
- Take right onto Somerset Street
- Take right onto Ashburton Place
- Commuter Rail to North Station
- Walk towards the right on Causeway Street
- Take a left onto New Chardon Street
- Cross Cambridge Street to Bowdoin Street
- Ashburton Place is at the top of the hill
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.