Robert T. Cahill, Deputy Commissioner of Finance and Administration
William J. Tivnan, Director of Capital Budgeting and Planning
The Office of Finance and Administration (OFA) is responsible for the fiscal and administrative operations of DCAMM.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Managing the spending on all projects as well as the Division’s daily operational expenses.
- Development of five-year capital spending plans for our client-agencies
- Administration of construction and architectural contracts for state design and construction work
- Cost estimating and bid administration and tracking on DCAMM projects
- M/WBE Compliance on design and construction contracts and contractor payroll compliance
- Enterprise management, strategy and operations
- MASSETS - The Massachusetts Asset Management System (MAssets) records, maps and reports on the acquisitions and dispositions of all Commonwealth Real Property
- CAMIS - Capital Asset Management Information System (CAMIS) program, including the CAMIS survey and the CAMIS software.
Helpful OFA links: