William J. Tivnan, Director of Capital Budgeting and Planning
James Malary, Director of Accounting/Finance
The Office of Finance and Administration (OFA) is responsible for the fiscal and administrative operations of DCAMM.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Managing the spending on all projects as well as the Division’s daily operational expenses.
- Development of five-year capital spending plans for our client-agencies
- Administration of construction and architectural contracts for state design and construction work
- Cost estimating and bid administration and tracking on DCAMM projects
- M/WBE Compliance on design and construction contracts and contractor payroll compliance
- Enterprise management, strategy and operations
- MASSETS - The Massachusetts Asset Management System (MAssets) records, maps and reports on the acquisitions and dispositions of all Commonwealth Real Property
- CAMIS - Capital Asset Management Information System (CAMIS) program, including the CAMIS survey and the CAMIS software.
Helpful OFA links:
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.