Ronald N. Renaud, Deputy Commissioner of Finance and Administration
Walter Brownell, Director of Finance
Kevin Flanigan, Director Performance and Process Management
Michael Malia, Director of Budgeting and Capital Planning
The Office of Finance and Administration (OFA) is responsible for the fiscal and administrative operations of DCAMM.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Managing the spending on all projects as well as the Division’s daily operational expenses.
- Development of five-year capital spending plans for our client-agencies.
- Administration of construction and architectural contracts for state design and construction work.
- Cost estimating and bid administration and tracking on DCAMM projects.
- Enterprise management, strategy and operations.
- Access and Opportunity - Working to create maximum value by expanding access and creating opportunities for contractors, subcontractors, women and minority owned businesses as well as other stakeholders in public construction.
- M/WBE Contract Compliance - Monitoring performance against program goals under its Affirmative Marketing Program for Design and Construction.
- Contractor Certification - Contractors wishing to submit prime bids on public building projects estimated to cost more than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) for the construction, reconstruction, installation, demolition, maintenance, or repair of any publicly owned building must first be certified by the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM). Certification is also required for filed sub-bids.
- MASSETS - The Massachusetts Asset Management System (MAssets) records, maps and reports on the acquisitions and dispositions of all Commonwealth Real Property.
- CAMIS - Capital Asset Management Information System (CAMIS) program, including the CAMIS survey and the CAMIS software.
Helpful OFA links: