William J. Tivnan, Interim Deputy Commissioner of Finance and Administration
James Malary, Director of Accounting/Finance
The Office of Finance and Administration (OFA) is responsible for the fiscal and administrative operations of DCAMM.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Managing the spending on all projects as well as the Division’s daily operational expenses.
- Development of five-year capital spending plans for our client-agencies
- Administration of construction and architectural contracts for state design and construction work
- Cost estimating and bid administration and tracking on DCAMM projects
- M/WBE Compliance on design and construction contracts and contractor payroll compliance
- Enterprise management, strategy and operations
- MASSETS - The Massachusetts Asset Management System (MAssets) records, maps and reports on the acquisitions and dispositions of all Commonwealth Real Property
- CAMIS - Capital Asset Management Information System (CAMIS) program, including the CAMIS survey and the CAMIS software.
Helpful OFA links: