- In response to numerous inquiries, DCAM provided potential respondents with an opportunity to review a full set of building plans.
- Given that EJS is an active correctional facility a Security Clearance was required.
- The plans (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, and Fire Protection) were made available for review by appointment only.
- Individuals interested in reviewing the building plans were required to complete and sign the attached Background Information Request and Waiver Form and submit it to DCAM, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. An approved list will be posted on the DCAM website. You must check the website to insure that your name is on the approved list prior to contacting DCAM to schedule an appointment. An individual’s clearance will be confirmed within five business days of DCAM receiving the above referenced form. The original signed form must be submitted to the DCAM, at the main desk, located on the 15th floor of One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA.
- These plans will be available for review at DCAM from Monday, April 23 through Friday, April 27, 2012 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Individuals that have received the required security clearance and whose name appears on the approved list may contact Thatiana Gibson, Project Manager, at (617) 727-8090, extension 588 or e-mail at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled based on the availability of the following time slots:
(please see schedule below to determine what time slot to request)
- 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
- 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Blue = Not Available||4/23/12||4/24/12||4/25/12||4/26/12||4/27/12|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|12:00 noon - 2:00 pm|
|2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Please see the Building Plan Review List page on this website for a list of firms who have reviewed the EJS Building Plans.
Also please note the following:
- Interested parties may schedule more than one appointment to review the plans, but said appointments cannot be on the same day.
- All appointments will be limited to two hours in duration.
- There is no limit to the number of individuals from a prospective team an interested respondent may bring to the appointment; however, all individuals must be on the approved list.
- Copies of the plans will not be provided and pictures of the plans will not be allowed. Notes are acceptable.
- Upon arriving at the DCAM offices and prior to access to the plans being provided, all approved individuals must present positive proof of identification to the staff in attendance.