- In response to numerous inquiries a site tour and pre-bid meeting was scheduled for Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10AM.
- Given that EJS is an active correctional facility a Security Clearance was required for all potential attendees in advance.
- The tour included access to floors 13, 14, 1-5, and B1-B3.
- Individuals interested in participating in this tour and/or pre-bid meeting were required to complete and sign the attached Background Information Request and Waiver Form and submit it to DCAM, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. An approved attendance list will be posted on the DCAM website. You must check the website to insure that your name is on the approved list prior to contacting DCAM to confirm your attendance. An individual’s clearance will be confirmed within five business days of DCAM receiving the above referenced form. An original signed form must be submitted to the DCAM, at the main desk, located on the 15th floor of One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA. The submittal of the form and subsequent approval will also allow you to view a complete set of building plans . However an individual must schedule an appointment with Thatiana Gibson, Project Manager, at (617)7278090, extension 588 or email at email@example.com.
- Individuals that have received the required security clearance and whose name appears on the approved list may contact Thatiana Gibson, Project Manager, at (617) 727-8090, extension 588 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their attendance at the tour and/or pre-bid meeting.
- Upon arriving at EJS individuals must present proof of identification and pass through the metal detector at the security checkpoint in the lobby.
- All Background Information Request and Waiver Forms must be received by DCAM no later than Friday, April 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM in order to be eligible to participate in the tour and/or pre-bid meeting
List of persons cleared to participate in site tour and/or pre-bid meeting on April 25, 2012 and/or view building plans.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.