- As the legally designated depository library for Massachusetts state publications, the State Library has the most complete collection of Massachusetts government documents in existence. The library is also a selective depository of federal government documents, and has an extensive collection of Massachusetts municipal reports.
- Learn about the different policies, standards and guidelines that the Information Technology Division (ITD) provides to the Commonwealth.
- For future reference, this page may be accessed by using www.mass.gov/itd/capitalplanning.
Large, strategic IT investments can be funded through the IT Capital Bond Fund. Capital Project Advisors in the ITD Capital PMO work collaboratively with agencies to plan for, obtain and manage funding.
- Contains invaluable resources and information for those interested in researching or learning more about Massachusetts state and Federal law.
- Provides links to various newspapers, magazines and journals at the State Library of Massachusetts.
MassIT’s Office of Municipal and School Technology supports local government by leveraging the Commonwealth’s technology resources, sharing best practices, and facilitating state and local collaboration.
- The State Library has an extensive collection of materials dealing with the history of Massachusetts and its cities and towns. Resources include papers and photographs of political figures, historical newspapers, maps, and other historical documents dating back to the 1800s.
- This page contains links to chargeback rates and specific procurement processes relating to information technology. For more detailed information about selling to the state and statewide contracts, please visit the Operational Services Division website.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.