Please follow these steps to obtain a new VPN certificate:
- The agency's Security Office submits an InTempo Request for individual SSL VPN users. Each InTempo request will need certain information; as contained in the InTempo application.
- Should the agency Security Officer need a special "Employee VPN Group" or in the case of a business partner, the required "Non-Employee VPN Group", then a Service Request in COMiT using the classification: "Request New VPN External Remote Access" (508010) will be needed; which will ask for the following information:
- Agency Remote Access Policy in Place? Yes or no
- User or Business Partner Agreement Form in Place? Yes or no
- Security Officer Contact (required field)
- Business Partner SSL VPN Needed? Yes or no, if for Business Partner usage, attach a completed Non-Employee VPN Group Request form specifying the IP address(s) and Port(s) the business partner will be allowed access to.
- If a "Special Employee VPN Group" is needed then the Employee VPN Group form is filled out and attached to the COMiT Service Request.
- UAID or Business Partner ID
- Technical Contact (required field), who is responsible for all the agency's SSL VPN Technical Support, which is listed on the agency's VPN Service Contract with Verizon. This person has access to Verizon's No Charge 7x24x365 SSL VPN Helpdesk Support at: (888) 216-2063.
- Billing Contact (required field), who is responsible for all the agency's SSL VPN Billing, which is listed on the agency's VPN Service Contract with Verizon.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.