The Executive Office for Administration and Finance firmly believes that information technology resources (ITRs) empower users and make their jobs more fulfilling by allowing them to deliver better services at lower costs.
As such, employees and contractors are encouraged to use ITRs to the fullest extent in pursuit of their Agency's goals and objectives.
- Acceptable Use Policy
Information Security Is Everyone's Responsibility
Everyone's co-operation is necessary to:
- Prevent misuse of equipment and resources.
- Reduce the risk of liability to the Commonwealth and its employees.
- Promote the efficient utilization of resources.
- Guide employees on understanding expectations for use of resources and behaviors.
- Why Information Security Is Important
Quick read that explains information security - what it is, ways to protect information assets, and common threats
- Work Area & Workstation Security
Suggestions for securing work areas and workstations to protect staff and digital assets
- Acceptable Use Policy & Employees
Staff responsibilities regarding the Acceptable Use policy