The State Library of Massachusetts has participated in the Federal Depository Library Program for over 100 years. This program, established by U.S. Congress and administered through the Government Printing Office, provides the public with free access to government publications.
As a selective depository, the Library's federal documents collection reflects the general subject strengths of our overall collection and contains numerous documents in areas such as the Census, U.S. Congress, the Justice Department, and laws and regulations, as well as other information.
The library's holdings include:
- Congressional Record
- U.S. Code
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register
- Federal Census information
- US Congressional Serial Set
Additional information regarding federal documents and resources is also available on the following websites:
- Fedsys: Provides free online access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
- USA.gov: Official web portal of the U.S. government, providing the public with access to U.S. government information and services on the web.
- Office of the President of the United States: Official website for the White House and the President of the United States.
- United States Senate: Provides information about current and past U.S. Senators, committees, legislation, and history, as well as reference and research material.
- United States House of Representatives: Provides information on U.S. Representatives, committees, leadership, current legislation and more.
This information is provided by The State Library of Massachusetts.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.