The State Library of Massachusetts holds the most complete collection of Massachusetts state publications in existence, dating to the inception of the Library in 1826, with some earlier materials also available. The Library’s collection includes legislative, executive, and judicial documents, as well as publications from commissions, authorities, and other agencies of Massachusetts government.
Many state documents are now published solely in electronic form, while many older documents have been digitized. The State Library permanently preserves and provides access to these resources through its electronic repository.
Some of the state documents in our collection include:
- Acts and Resolves
- General Laws of Massachusetts
- House and Senate Bills
- House and Senate Journals
- Code of Massachusetts Regulations
- Annual Reports of the State Auditor
- Report of the Attorney General (Public Document 12)
- Election Statistics (Public Document 43)
- Annual Reports and other reports from state agencies
- Charter School Applications and Annual Reports
- Bond Issues promulgated by the State Treasurer
- Audio and video of legislative sessions and hearings
- Digital Collections
- Massachusetts State Documents Depository Program
- Massachusetts Legislature
- My Election Information
- Election Statistics Database
- Massachusetts Corporations Database
- Massachusetts Land Records
- Citizen’s Guide to State Services
- State Data Center at UMass Donahue Institute
- Massachusetts Open Data Initiative
This information is provided by The State Library of Massachusetts.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.