- Chargeback services include monthly billing, detailed chargeback reporting, and annual estimates and forecasts.
- For future reference, this page may be accessed by using http://www.mass.gov/itd/enhancedprocurementproject.
The purpose of the EPP is to identify opportunities for savings in the Commonwealth's procurement of information technology by aggregating demand and improving management of the Commonwealth's relationships with information technology vendors.
- An operational lease will be used by all Executive Branch agencies for procurement of desktops, laptops and tablets. Leasing will ensure that equipment refresh is incorporated into an agency's operational budgets. The operational leasing model will minimize operating budget spikes due to equipment refresh requirements.
- A link to our legal guidance page which contains a compilation of forms, templates and tools to assist customers in procuring IT services.
- Addresses questions that Massachusetts Executive Department agencies, agency counsel, procurement team leads, and their Chief Information Officers (CIOs) may have with regards to conducting a procurement for IT hardware, software or services under a Statewide Contract.
- This document outlines mandatory procurement standards and procedures adopted by ITD under the authority granted to it under EO 504.
ITD Procurement ProceduresIf you are an employee of the Information Technology Division, please visit the intranet/employee portal for in-house procedures.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.